Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yi Jing makes four









One minute she was a picture. The next minute she was in our arms. A surreal experience. She is healthy, wide-eyed, and beautiful. She seems to be trying hard to figure out what the heck is going on....but not the least bit unhappy with her present circumstance. John predicts her to be a mamma's girl, as she has nestled into the crook of Gail's arm and won't let go. She is sleeping like an angel 4 feet from me right now...and she is the most precious, amazing, wonderful thing to come along since Thomas. We are overjoyed, awestruck, humbled, and exhausted. The letter from her foster mom says she sleeps from 10 PM to 7 AM....time will tell.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations she is absolutely beautiful! Her other pictures did not do her justice! She looks so healthy and content, like she is where she belongs. The four of you make a beautiful family.

Jill and Mike

Pere Wait said...

The tears are streming down my face as I type! She's so beautiful and we're so thrilled for you!! Please hurry home with your angel so we can snuggle her too!

Unknown said...

A princess !!! So cute ... She looks like a little angel !!

We are very happy over here in Brazil.

Now we have another great reason to visit you guys in the States :)

Love,

Luiz and Luciana.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I am blown away! What a surprise to check into your blog and see pics of Kat in the bosom of your family. What a gal that she is going with the flow so well. Congrats...I am so happy for you all!

tawn & paul said...

Oh my...she's gorgeous!!! She looks like she's always been in your family! Big hugs to all!

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed I can still see the pictures clearly through my tears. I'm all choked up. I'm so happy for you. You've waited so long. I love her little bottom teeth. Priceless. She is beautiful. She'll smile in no time. Don't worry. Now I have a reason to get a few cute little pink things in the Old Navy girls dept! I feel like a crumb that I haven't painted a ladybug picture yet for Kat. Hopefully you'll be settled in enough when we get back from vacation, so I can stop in and give her a little kiss on the head!
Lots of love,
Elaine and the Murray Boys